Fisherbrand Amber Boston Round Bottles with White Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Cap
For light sensitive solvents, chemicals, and samples. Fisherbrand Amber Boston Round Bottles with White Polypropylene Pulp/Vinyl Lined Caps are general use bottles for long term storage of UV sensitive contents.
Amber Glass Boston Round Bottles are excellent general use bottles ideal for when content integrity and UV protection is important. Boston Round bottles features a narrow screw neck opening, curved shoulders, and a round body. Glass offers minimal chemical interference with contents; amber glass bottles absorb all wavelengths in the ultraviolet spectrum. Amber Glass Boston Rounds ensure integrity for long term storage and offer excellent protection for UV-sensitive contents.
- Boston round bottles features a narrow screw neck opening, curved shoulders, and a round body
- Glass offers minimal chemical interference with contents
- Amber glass bottles absorb all wavelengths in the ultraviolet spectrum
- Good impact strength, thermal resistance and pliability
- Liner is made of a vinyl coating applied to high density polyethylene coated paper and then it is laminated to pulpboard
|Bottle, Boston Round, Boston Round Bottle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok