Thermo Scientific Amber Clean Snap Vials with 0.125in. Septa
Protect samples from contamination during storage or transport with Clean Snap Vials. An innovative cap protects the septum and provides convenient access at time of analysis.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SS1460040
Protect samples from contamination during storage or transport with Thermo Scientific Amber Clean Snap Vials. An innovative snap-off cap reduces the chance of volatile organic contaminants in the environment from passing through the septum while also keeping the septum clean and free from foreign particles during handling. The clean snap cap easily peals or snaps away to provide access to the septum at the time of analysis.
- Amber borosilicate glass vial is recommended for light sensitive samples
- Septa permanently bonded to the cap
- Clean Snap closure features a fully integrated, snap-off septum guard that helps protect the septum from chemical and particulate contamination during handling and storage
- Standard cap dimensions are automation friendly
- Fully assembled
Certified vials come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Unique Field to Lab carton conveniently converts to a vial organizer tray for convenient lab use
Processed vials are processed in the same manner as certified vials and come with all the features of certified vials, but vials are not barcoded, and CofA is not included.
Unprocessed vials are economically packaged glass-to-glass in a shrink-wrapped tray and are ready for your own in-house cleaning and certification process.
|Amber VOA Vial|
|Type 1 glass|
|Cap with bonded septum|
|40mL Amber vial 0.125 in. unbonded septum processed bulk gtg|