Kimble Amber Plain Disposable Borosilicate Glass Tubes
Produced from amber borosilicate glass to give superior protection for light sensitive applications.
Manufacturer: Kimble 7350016100A
- Amber 51 expansion borosilicate glass offers excellent chemical resistance against sodium leaching, a factor common in soda lime glass products
- Tubes are packed in convenient trays for ease of use on bench tops and in drawers
- Trays are shrink-wrapped in plastic film, with tubes remaining in constant alignment for protection against in-transit breakage and contamination
- No marking spot
- Designed from ASTM Specification E890
- Manufactured from amber 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
|No marking spot|
|1000/Cs; Shrink-wrapped trays|
|Light sensitive applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok