American Educational Products Lung Demonstration Apparatus
Relaxation and contraction illustrated.
Manufacturer: American Educational Products 712033
This simple model demonstrates the mechanisms of breathing for students.
- Shows how the lungs are emptied and filled with air by the relaxation and contraction of the diaphragm muscle
- One or two balloons attached to a Y-tube simulate the lungs
- The chest cavity is a half-gallon bell jar with open top and stout rubber sheet that acts as the diaphragm
- As the diaphragm is pulled downward, the atmospheric pressure is lowered inside the chamber, causing the lungs to expand and take in air
- When the diaphragm is released, the lungs deflate
|Simple model demonstrates the mechanisms of breathing for students|
|Lung replacement Rubber dam|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok