Cytiva Amersham™ Hyperfilm™ ECL
Use with all blue and green light chemiluminescent systems. Cytiva Amersham™ Hyperfilm™ ECL is constructed from a clear base coated on both sides with a photographic emulsion that is protected by an anti-scratch layer.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 28906839
- Antistatic coating reduces risk of visible artifacts
- Clear base offers high contrast for easy reading of images
- Suitable for use with all blue and green light chemiluminescent systems
- Film can be processed in automatic processors or manually using most common X-ray film developers and fixers
- Chemiluminescent detection in Western, Southern, and Northern blots
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|20.3 x 25.4 cm (8 x 10 in.)|
|Chemiluminescent detection in Western, Southern, and Northern blots.|
|Amersham Hyperfilm ECL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok