Contec™ Amplitude™ EcoCloth™ Cleanroom Wipes
Feature enhanced sorbency and economical performance due to light weight construction. Contec™ Amplitude™ EcoCloth™ Cleanroom Wipes exceed comparable standard weight cellulose/polyester wipes in absorbency. They are ideal for the wipe down of products prior to introduction into the cleanroom.
Manufacturer: Contec™ AMEC0002
- Made of strong and durable polyester/cellulose hydroentangled nonwoven fabric
- Economical, lightweight wiper ideal for wiping and absorbing spills in cleanroom environments; excellent for use in less critical applications
- Exceptionally absorbent in terms of weight-to-capacity ratio
- Low levels of particles and extractables
- Double packaged to preserve product integrity
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 6 and above cleanroom environments
- General purpose cleaning in biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, and similar industries
- Designed for nonabrasive applications
Basis weight: 54.2g/m2.
|Amplitude™ EcoCloth Cleanroom Wipes|
|Intrinsic: 6.4mL/g; Extrinsic: 356mL/m²|
|ISO Class 6|
|6 x 6 in. (15.24 x 15.24 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok