Ansell HyFlex NPR Nitrile-Dipped Gloves
Increase safety while keeping oil out
Manufacturer: Ansell 11900 7 205622
- Nitrile coating provides good snag and puncture resistance
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Reduces oil penetration and minimizes the risk of dermatitis
- Provides an excellent grip in dry environments
- Breathable stretch knit liner molds naturally to the hand, decreasing fatigue and increasing comfort
- White, blue color
Assembling, inspecting and packing small, delicate parts, or medium-sized abrasive parts; carpentry, drywall, roofing; shipping and receiving; handling cartons and packaging; final assembly areas; small- to medium-scale metal stamping; truck driving, forklift and crane operation.
ANSI Abrasion: 4. ANSI Cut: 1. EN388: 3131.
|7.87 to 10.03 in.|
|Assembly and handling of nuts, bolts and screws|
|20 to 25.5cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok