Ansell Polar Bear Plus 35 Gloves
Made with high-performance Spectra fibers
Manufacturer: Ansell 74035 9 222067
Lightweight, soft, and exceptionally flexible. Ideal for use in meatpacking, food processing, materials handling and numerous other applications requiring an exceptionally high level of protection from cuts.
- Combines high-performance fiber with other ultratough filaments
- Provides outstanding protection from cuts and abrasion
- Can be worn comfortably for extended periods
- Machine launderable and hand-to-hand reversible, so no pairing is required after laundering
- Rib-knitted wrist and high-visibility color-coded wrist trim
- Color: White
Sold by the glove.
|beef, pork, poultry, fish processing, canning and food processing, cleaning and changing stationary slicer blades in delis and supermarkets|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok