Ansell AlphaTec 08-352 Knit-Lined Neoprene Gloves
Dipped rough finish makes handling wet, slippery materials easy and safe
Manufacturer: Ansell 212511
Resist a wide range of chemicals, including oils, acids, solvents, and caustics. Ideal for applications involving petrochemicals; refining, cleaning, and degreasing; electronics; and materials handling.
- Flexible neoprene coating stretch provides snug fit
- Two-piece lining eliminates seams, preventing hand irritation and premature wear-through
- Textured finish provides excellent grip on wet and slippery materials
- Curved, preflexed fingers and wing thumb make working easier
- Interlock knit lining allows easy donning and doffing
- Gauntlet cuff
|30.48 x 15.49 cm (12 x 6.1 in.)|
|bulk chemical handling and transport, cleaning and de-greasing, handling Alkalies and Salts, handling Oils, Acids, Caustics and Alcohols, handling specialty chemicals|
|Two-piece interlock Cotton knit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok