Ansell Sol-Knit 39-122 Series Nitrile Heavy Duty Gloves
Provides heavy-duty mechanical and chemical protection for wide variety of work environments. Sol-Knit Nitrile Heavy Duty Gloves have better mechanical performance and chemical protection.
Manufacturer: Ansell 39122 9 217802
- Liquid and chemical protection gloves
- Industrial gloves
- Tough glove offers optimum comfort of use thanks to its natural shape that makes it well suited for use with long-lasting tasks
- Superior dexterity and the high levels of wet and dry grip contribute to wearer safety and ultimately to the overall productivity
- Rugged glove with chemical protection
- Adjusting panels parts components
- Applying finish to materials, products
- Assembly and disassembly of equipment
- Equipment repair, maintenance
- Handling materials with sharp or rough edges
- Oil, fluids and filter change
- Production line support and maintenance
Meets ANSI A1 (cut level) and ANSI 4 (abrasion level); EN 374, EN 388, EN 407; FDA 510(k) approved.
|21 CFR 177-2600, FDA|
|chemical plants and transportation, chemical processing, Oil refining and Petrochemicals, cleaning and de-greasing, exposure to chemicals, Solvents, hazardous liquids, PVC cements or standing Water, janitorial and maintenance work|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok