Ansell TouchNTuff™ 83-500 Sterile Polyisoprene Gloves
Ultra-soft, sterile polyisoprene gloves offer a second skin feel for longer wear time and reduced hand fatigue. Suitable for Class 100 / ISO 5 cleanroom environments.
Manufacturer: Ansell 384215
- Ergonomically-designed hand-specific formers enhance fit and comfort
- Made from latex-free polyisoprene; does not contain natural rubber latex
- Low allergenicity; minimizes type I allergy for latex
- SureFit Technology maintains glove securely around arm, avoiding cuff roll down
- Anti-slip finish helps prevent slippage and provides grip
|ASTM D3577, ASTM D7160|
|Bacteria, Fungi WITH Virus Protection|
|ISO 10282, ISO 11193, ISO 13485|
|CE 0493, EN 420:2003 + A1:2009, EN 556-1:2001|
|Class 100/ISO 5|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok