Ansell™ TouchNTuff™ Sterile Polyisoprene Gloves
Minimizes the risk of latex sensitization.
Manufacturer: Ansell™ 384217
- Ergonomically-designed hand specific formers enhance fit and comfort
- Made from latex-free polyisoprene; does not contain natural rubber latex
- Low allergenicity; minimizes type I allergy for latex
- SureFit Technology maintains glove securely around arm, avoiding cuff roll down
- Anti-slip finish helps prevent slippage and provides grip
|Ideal for analytical measurements, blending of liquids, filtration processes, pelletizing and tablet manufacturing, tablet press preparation and operation|
|ASTM D 3767, ASTM D 5151, ASTM D 7102, EN 374-2, EN 388 0493, EN 420, EN 421, IEST-RP-CC005.2-7|
|310 x 89 mm (12.2 x 3.5 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok