anti-GST HRP Conjugate, GE Healthcare: PROMO
This highly specific antibody to GST is conjugated to horseradish peroxidase and optimized for use in Western blotting with ECL Detection Reagents.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare Life Sciences RPN1236PM
- Binds with high affinity to GST fusion proteins.
- Detection of GST is simplified because no secondary antibody is required
- ECL optimized protocols included.
- The conjugate recognizes multiple epitopes of GST and therefore is not reliant on functional GST for fusion protein detection. It has also been cross-absorbed to E. coli proteins so that GST-fusion proteins can be easily and specifically identified against an E. coli background.
- Offers the advantages of speed, sensitivity, increased safety, and convenience when used with ECL detection systems. Application tested with ECL and ECL Plus reagents in western blotting for sensitive hard copy results
- Also suitable for colorimetric detection with diaminobenzidine (DAB) and tetramethylbenzidine (TMB).
GST is a commonly used expression marker in cloning that is also used for purification and detection of fusion proteins.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok