Applied Biosystems™ AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, LD (Low DNA) with Gold Buffer and MgCl2
Purified version of AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase that significantly reduces contaminating bacterial DNA sequences commonly present in recombinant protein preparations
Supplier: Applied Biosystems™ 4338857
- Manufacturing process results in highly purified enzyme with lower levels of bacterial DNA
- Minimizes non-target, false positive PCR products when amplifying bacterial sequences
- Chemically modified hot-start technique eliminates biological contamination
- GeneAmp 10X PCR Gold Buffer promotes faster enzyme activation and robust PCR amplification
- Enhanced specificity with time-release PCR is ideal for low-copy target amplification
- AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase, LD improves both yield and success rate for target amplification
- Reliable Results
- Purified enzyme preparation makes advanced PCR techniques fast and easy
- Combined with supplied GeneAmp 10X PCR Gold Buffer, AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase, LD provides a flexible hot-start system
- Suitable for all PCR applications that require the elimination of bacterial DNA contamination
See user's manual or package insert for limited label license and trademark information.
PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, Routine PCR
|• 1 x 1000 U AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase, LD
• 4 x 1.5 mL 10X PCR Gold Buffer
• 4 x 1.5 mL 25 mM MgCl2
Store at –15 to –30°C.
|Built-In Hot Start|
|5 kb or less|
|5' - 3'|
|AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase|
|LD (Low DNA)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.