Applied Biosystems Power SYBR Green PCR Master Mix
Offers superior sensitivity and reproducibility, detecting as few as two copies of a target gene over a broad range of template concentrations.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4367659
Get superior nucleic acid quantitation with Applied Biosystems Power SYBR Green Master Mix.
- Power SYBR Green PCR Master Mix contains all of the components, excluding the template and primers, for superior SYBR Green reagent-based real-time PCR
- The optimized formulation contains highly purified AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase, LD to offer greater sensitivity than classic SYBR Green PCR master mix
- Power SYBR Green PCR Master Mix contains a blend of dTTP/dUTP that is compatible with AmpErase UNG, to minimize carryover contamination
- Includes a proprietary version of ROX dye, an internal passive reference, to normalize non-PCR–related fluorescence fluctuations to minimize well-to-well variability that result from a variety of causes, such as pipetting error and sample evaporation
- Power SYBR Green reagent-based PCR chemistry easily replaces the existing SYBR Green PCR Master Mix in Applied Biosystems protocols using the same setup and thermal cycling conditions
|Purity or Quality Grade: LD (Low DNA)|
|The 2X mix contains SYBR™ Green 1 Dye, AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase LD, dNTPs with dUTP/dTTP blend, Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer components. Contains 1 x 50mL bottle, sufficient for 1000 reactions of 50μL each.|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|Detection Method: SYBR; PCR Method: qPCR|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling|
|1 x 5mL|
|Primer-Probe Compatability: Unlabeled Oligos|
|7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT Fast System, QuantStudio™ 12K Flex, QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5, QuantStudio™ 6, QuantStudio™ 7, StepOne™, Standard Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode, ViiA™ 7 System|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days.
Purchase one Applied Biosystems™ qPCR instrument and receive up to $1,500 in complimentary qPCR master mixes or assays. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok