- Optimized for performance with Applied Biosystems instruments
- Certified DNAse-, RNAse-, and PCR inhibitor-free with in-process sampling tests
- Constructed to ANSI/SBS standard, well suited to high-throughput laboratories and robot handling
- Great mechanical stability and flatness for complete workflow needs
- Use of polypropylene and high temperature molding process helps prevent DNA, RNA, and enzymes from binding, while polycarbonate provides mechanical stability, flatness, and excellent durability
- Ideal choice for use with automation/robotics and multi-instrument experiments (Like thermal cycler, real-time thermal cycler, genetic analyzer)
- Thin-wall construction allows for snug fit to thermal blocks with excellent heat transfer from thermal block to sample
- Easy-to-read, black well identification text helps to minimize pipetting mistakes and improves sample preparation productivity
- Platform: 2720 Thermal Cycler, 3130 Genetic Analyzer, 3130xl Genetic Analyzer, 3500 Dx Genetic Analyzer, 3500 Genetic Analyzer, 3500xL Dx Genetic Analyzer, 3500xL Genetic Analyzer, 3730 DNA Analyzer, 3730xl DNA Analyzer, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7900HT System, GeneAmp 9700, ProFlex PCR System, QuantStudio, QuantStudio Dx, SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler, Veriti Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti Thermal Cycler, ViiA 7 Dx System, ViiA 7 System
PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok