Applied Biosystems SYBR Green PCR Master Mix
Everything needed for SYBR Green dye–based PCR amplification and detection in a convenient, single-tube format.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4312704
Applied Biosystems SYBR Green PCR Master Mix combines SYBR Green I dye, AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer in the convenience of a single vial.
- Premixed components stored at 2° to 8°C significantly reduce assay setup time
- SYBR Green I dye detects double-stranded DNA, so specific probes are not required
- AmpliTaq Gold DNA polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation to achieve superior performance
- dUTP significantly reduces carryover contamination when used in conjunction with uracil-DNA glycosylase
- Proprietary buffer enhancements ensure performance and reliability
Maximum Flexibility and Convenience:
- Applied Biosystems SYBR Green PCR Master Mix provides maximum flexibility at reduced cost because no target-specific TaqMan probes are required
- SYBR Green I dye is a double-stranded DNA binding dye that detects any double-stranded DNA generated during PCR
- The hot-start enzyme AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase minimizes nonspecific product formation (including primer-dimers), yielding superior performance and sensitivity
- Passive Internal Reference 1 is provided to normalize non-PCRrelated fluorescence fluctuations
- This minimizes well-to-well variability that can result from a variety of causes, such as pipetting error or sample evaporation
- SYBR Green I dye is ideal for target identification (screening assays) or when a limited number of assays is needed.
|Real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling|
|10 x 5mL|
|Primer-Probe Compatability: Unlabeled Oligos|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, QuantStudio™, StepOne™, Standard Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode, ViiA™ 7 System|
|The 2 x 5mL vials contain a 2X mixture of SYBR Green 1 Dye, AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1 (ROX), and optimized buffer components. Sufficient reagents provided for 400 reactions based on a 50μL reaction volume.|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|Detection Method: SYBR; PCR Method: qPCR|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.