Applied Biosystems TaqMan Multiplex Master Mix
Applied Biosystems TaqMan Multiplex Master Mix is formulated to amplify up to 4 targets in a single reaction, delivering shorter run times (<40 minutes).
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4461881
- Optimized for multiplexing - validated for quadplex gene expression and genotyping assays
- Best-in-class performance - superior sensitivity, accuracy, dynamic range, and specificity
- Reduced run times on fast and standard instrumentation - optimized for fast mode on fast instruments and fast cycling conditions on standard instruments
- Seamless integration into your experiments - validated with Applied Biosystems TaqMan assays and TaqMan QSY probes for gene expression and genotyping experiments
- Carry-over contamination control - contains heat-labile UDG
- Broad instrument compatibility
|Detection Method: Primer-Probe Detection, PCR Method: Multiplex PCR|
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System, QuantStudio™, ViiA™ 7 System|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling|
|TaqMan™ Multiplex Master Mix can be used in fast cycling mode on both standard and fast qPCR instruments, such as: 7500 Real-Time PCR System, 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System, ViiA™ 7 Real-Time PCR System, and QuantStudio™ 6 Flex, 7 Flex, and 12K Flex Real-Time PCR systems. Contains 1 tube (1mL) of 2X TaqMan™ Multiplex Master Mix sufficient for 100 reactions. TaqMan™ Multiplex Master Mix contains AmpliTaq™ Fast DNA Polymerase, uracil-N glycosylase (UNG), dNTPs (with dUTP), MUSTANG PURPLE™ dye (passive reference), and optimized buffer.|
|Upon receipt, store at -5° to -30°C. After opening, store at 2° to 8°C.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.