Applied Biosystems TaqMan Universal PCR Master Mix, No AmpErase UNG
TaqMan Universal PCR Master Mix, No AmpErase UNG is the ideal reagent solution when you need a Master Mix for multiple 5' nuclease DNA applications.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4324020
- Contains AmpliTaq Gold DNA polymerase to provide a better yield and a more robust 5' nuclease assay than AmpliTaq DNA polymerase
- Includes a passive internal reference based on proprietary ROX dye, for superb precision on Applied Biosystems real-time PCR instruments
- Buffer enhancements guarantee performance and reliability in all applications, even with G/C-rich sequences
- Contains dUTP in the dNTP mix to protect against carry-over contamination, when used with AmpErase UNG
- Rapid assay development guidelines are provided to minimize optimization time
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days. Shipping Conditions: Wet Ice.
|Detection Method: Primer-Probe Detection, PCR Method: qPCR|
|Pharma and biopharma, real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling, target and lead identification and validation, miRNA and non-coding RNA analysis|
|Supplied at 2X concentration. The mix contains AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1 and optimized buffer components. This pack contains 10 x 5mL tubes, sufficient for 2000 reactions at the 50μL total volume.|
|10 x 5mL|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|Passive Reference Dye: ROX (Pre-mixed)|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, GeneAmp™ 9600, StepOne™, Standard Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode|
|cDNA, DNA (Genomic)|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days (exact expiry date printed on product and CofA).
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.