Thermo Scientific ARCTIC A10 Refrigerated Circulators
A10 refrigerated bath circulators provide efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from -10° to +100°C and 6L maximum bath volume.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1525108
Thermo Scientific A10 refrigerated bath circulators provide efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from -10° to +100°C and maximum bath volume of 6 liters. Powerful bath circulators with a stainless-steel reservoir can be configured with the controller that best meets circulation and temperature ranges for your application.Optional force/suction pumps and sophisticated digital control allow you to ensure accuracy and reproducibility. Choose from the STANDARD, ADVANCED or PREMIUM controllers to create the perfect fit for your application.
- Energy-saving feature limits power consumption: tight control of cooling capacity dependent on application needs
- Small refrigeration circulators are optimized for small footprint and low noise
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- The controller can be turned to 90° on all sides of the bath for optimal viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16x1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
Communication cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord, bath cover
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
|-10° to +100°C|
|1 / NFL|
|16.3 x 8.7 x 24.9 in. (41.4 x 22 x 63.2cm)|