Thermo Scientific ARCTIC A40 Refrigerated Circulator
A40 refrigerated bath circulator provides efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from -40° to +200°C and 12L maximum bath volume.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1545408
The Thermo Scientific A40 refrigerated bath circulator provides efficient cooling for open and closed applications, with temperatures ranging from -40° to +200°C and maximum bath volume of 12 liters. Powerful bath circulators with a stainless-steel reservoir can be configured with different cooling capacities, temperature ranges and volumes to meet your specific application.Featuring superior cooling power, expansive temperature ranges, powerful force/suction pumps, and sophisticated digital control to ensure accuracy and reproducibility. Choose from three different controllers that allow you the flexibility to create the perfect fit for your application.
- Energy-saving feature limits power consumption: tight control of cooling capacity dependent on application needs
- Small refrigeration circulators are optimized for small footprint and low noise
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- Thermostat can be indexed 90° on all sides of the bath for easy viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16x1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
Control cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord, bath cover
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
|-28° to +150°C|
|3 / FL|
|20.4 x 15.2 x 29.5 in. (51.9 x 38.5 x 74.9cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok