Thermo Scientific ARCTIC A5B Refrigerated Circulators
A5B refrigerated baths feature a large work area, enabling high throughput and workflow efficiency, with temperatures ranging from -5° to +100°C and 20L maximum bath volume.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 1534058
Thermo Scientific A5B refrigerated baths feature a large work area, enabling high throughput and workflow efficiency, with temperatures ranging from -5° to +100°C and maximum bath volume of 20 liters. Configure your refrigerated bath with a Thermo Scientific STANDARD or ADVANCED controller to meet your specific application needs.Refrigerated baths are used primarily for controlling the temperature of samples placed within them, so the work area dimensions will be important specifications to evaluate. These units can also circulate for a limited set of refrigerated applications.
- Robust stainless-steel baths
- Thermostat can be indexed 90° on all sides of the bath for easy viewing
- External circulation set included for plumbing connection M16x1, 0.25 NPT male, 0.375in. O.D.
- Three-side ventilation concept: up to two sides can be blocked with full refrigeration performance and no degradation of equipment
- Draining port at the front
- Integrated handles
- CFC-free refrigerant
Control cables, bridge with gasket and thumbscrews, fittings, clamps, pump plug for external circulation, 6ft. power cord, and lid.
- Rotary Evaporators
- Sample/Material Testing
- Sample/Material Preparation
|-5° to +100°C|
|0.41 to 0.72 cu. ft.|
|12 to 20L|
|29 x 16.9 x 18.5 in. (73.8 x 42.9 x 47.1cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok