Argos Technologies 5mL Microcentrifuge Tubes
Ideal alternative to 15mL conical tubes when using volumes under 5mL
Manufacturer: Argos Technologies T2079A
Easy-to-open cap allows for single-hand operation without the risk of hand fatigue while still maintaining sample integrity. Produced from medical-grade polypropylene co-polymer, all tubes provide clear viewing of samples.
- Conical bottom tubes with attached cap
- Produced in an ISO Class 8 (Class 100,000) clean room; RNase, DNase, pyrogen free
- Can be safely centrifuged up to 14,000 rpm
- Autoclavable (121°C for 20 minutes at 15 psi)
- Suitable for freezing to -90°C (130°F)
- Frosted marking area
- Six color (natural, blue, rose, green, yellow or black)
- Gamma irradiated sterile tubes available in natural; supplied with caps closed
|ISO Class 8, RNase, DNase, pyrogen-free|
|Sample tagging and identification|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok