Sartorius arium CellPlus Ultrafilter
For effective removal of endotoxins in cell culture applications. Sartorius arium CellPlus Ultrafilter is a point-of-use ultrafilter for efficient removal of endotoxins, RNase, DNase, microorganisms and particles.
Manufacturer: Sartorius H2OCUF
- For use with arium comfort and arium mini ultrapure water systems
- Provides high safety for critical cell culture applications
- Protective bell supplied with ultrafilter additionally prevents retrograde contamination
- High-grade material of ultrafilter provides high total throughputs and optimal flow rates
- Certified quality
- Membrane Material: Polysulfone
- Composite Material: Polyurethane (PUR)
- Housing Material: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Protective Bell: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Flow rate: Up to 2.0L/min.
- Endotoxins: <0.001 EU/mL
- Bacteria: <1 cfu/100mL
- RNase: <2.9 x 10-10 Kunitz U/µL
- DNase: <1.0 x 10-5 U/µL
- Max. Operating Pressure: 87psi (6 bar)
- Max. Inlet Temperature: 50°C
- Effective Membrane Area: 0.5m2
- Dia. x H: 50 x 169mm
|Up to 2.0L/min.|
|Arium comfort and arium mini ultrapure water systems|
|6 bar (87psi)|
|Sartorius™ arium™ CellPlus Ultrafilter|
|Efficient removal of endotoxins, RNase, DNase, microorganisms and particles in cell culture applications|
|Polyurethane/Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene/Polycarbonate|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok