Sartorius arium™ Water System Cartridge Set
Produce ultrapure water beyond the ASTM Type 1 standard. Sartorius arium™ Water System Cartridge Set is designed for installation in arium™ Pro, Basic or 611 systems. Each consumable kit includes a pre-treatment and polishing cartridge. Kits are specifically formulated for each particular system.
Manufacturer: Sartorius H2OAPACK
- missing translation for 'documents'
- Product Certifications
Descriptionarium™ water purification systems (Pro, Basic and/or 611 series) are designed to produce the highest purity laboratory water in the industry, with specifications that exceed the ASTM Type 1 standard. The cartridge sets are constructed of the highest quality materials with an advanced design to produce consistent, reproducible results.
- Exceptional quality of the purification media
- Optimized to remove organic and inorganic contaminants
- Highly porous activated carbon combined with efficient ion exchange resins
- Produces water with the lowest total organic carbon (TOC) content for systems using ultraviolet (UV) technology
- Specially engineered so that water flows from top to bottom
- The flow though the ion exchange medium prevents separation of the mixed-bed resin
- Allows full use of each cartridge with no wasted media
- Ensures a long cartridge life with unparalleled performance
- Two-cartridge sets:
- Pretreatment cartridge
- Polishing cartridge
- Specifically formulated for particular arium™ systems:
- Analytical Kit for VF or UV systems
- Biological Kit for UF systems
- Environmental Kit for DI systems
- Universal Kit for systems with tap water feed*
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|ASTM type 1|
|Virgin Polypropylene Housing with Stainless Steel Screws|
|Standard, cell culture and chromatographic|
|Pretreatment, polishing cartridge|
|450 x 230 x 160 mm (WxDxH)|
|To 18.2 MΩ x cm ultrapure water in eq: 1.25|
|Spherical Catalytical, Activated Carbons; Semiconductor-grade Ultrapure Mixed Bed Ion Exchange Resin|
|arium™ Pro/611 VF or UV systems|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
missing translation for 'feedbackSubmitted'Ok