Thermo Scientific Assembled Caps and Septa for 8-425 Standard-Opening Vials
Thermo Scientific National Assembled Caps and Septa for 8-425 Standard-Opening Vials are available in a variety of colors and septum materials.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C401361G
Thermo Scientific National Assembled Caps and Septa for 8-425 Standard-Opening Vials are available in a variety of colors and septum materials for a wide range of applications.
- Open top caps can be used with any 8mm septa
- Phenolic caps are suitable for autoclaving and low temperature applications
- Polypropylene caps are chemically inert and suitable for most chromatography applications
- Kim-Lok cap/septum assemblies feature a molded centering ring to eliminate septum movement during injection
- PTFE/red rubber septa are economical for many GC applications
- PTFE/silicone septa are most popular for HPLC and IC applications
- Pre-slit septa are easier to pierce with thin-gauge needles
|8-425 Standard-Opening Vials|
|PP, Green; Kim-Lok Red PTFE/White Silicone septum|
|Kim-Lok Red PTFE/White Silicone|
|Kim-Lok cap w/flange|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok