NewPath Learning Chemical Reactions Curriculum Learning Module
Blended Learning Program Provides Hands-On and Digital Curriculum Resources
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning 746924
Chemical Reactions Curriculum Learning Module provides a complete set of visual, digital and hands-on resources designed to support teacher instruction and provide students with the skills to master key concepts on Chemical Reactions. Used in combination or individually, your students will gain thorough comprehension from an engaging blend of technology-based instruction, interactive print resources, and game-based learning. Includes detailed, standards-based coverage of: Changes of Matter; Chemical Reactions; Formulas and Equations; Balancing Equations; and Exothermic/Endothermic Reactions.
Each module includes:
- 1 Flip Chart Set with 10 double-side, laminated charts including a graphic overview and “write-on/wipe-off” activities (S04886)
- 1 Student Learning Guide featuring self-directed readings, illustrated explanations, assessment questions and a lab investigation (S04919)
- 1 Vocabulary Review Card Set
- 1 Curriculum Mastery Game (4 players)
- 1 Interactive Multimedia Lesson containing animated tutorials, interactive activities, visual resources, illustrated narrated glossary, virtual labs, and assessments (S04368)
Additional, individual components are available separately using the Fisher product numbers shown.
|Academic standard: California, Florida, National, New York, Texas|
|Concepts of chemical reactions|
|For Grades 6, 7, 8, high school|