Scott Safety™ AV-3000™ Facepieces
Improve on the popular AV-2000™ facepiece
Manufacturer: Scott Safety™ 80577302
Full-facepiece assembly fits persons of varying facial shapes and sizes with minimal interference to downward and peripheral vision. With appropriate adapter (SCT80405701), the AV-3000 can also be used as an air-purifying respirator with 42CFR84 cartridges.
- Polycarbonate lens meets the faceshield impact and penetration requirements of ANSI Z87.1 paragraphs 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11, and the lens abrasion requirements of NFPA1981
- Comfort Seal™ faceseal with a large sealing area for a better hood-to-facepiece interface
- Easy-to-don, six-point, quad-suspension net hood
- Larger multidirectional voicemitters provide enhanced clarity in voice communication
- Simplistic clam shell design for decreased part changeout
NIOSH approved, NFPA 2007 approved.
|NIOSH, NFPA 2007|
|Used as an air purifying respirator|
|Larger multidirectional voicemitters|
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fiber, Polyisoprene Seal|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok