Axygen 8-Strip PCR Tubes, 0.2mL
Available in a variety of colors for easy sample identification. Axygen 8-Strip PCR Tubes, 0.2mL are constructed of sturdy polypropylene. Each non-sterile, conical tube features thin and consistent wall thickness. Sold with flat or domed caps to prevent sample loss or without caps.
Manufacturer: Axygen PCR0208G
- PCR tubes strips designed to fit a wide variety of thermal cyclers
- Ultra-thin and consistent wall thickness allows precise thermal transfer
- Domed or flat insertion caps ensure a tight fit that prevents sample evaporation
- Certified RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- Manufactured with 99.9% pure virgin polypropylene
- Available in a variety of colors for easy sample identification
|Thin Wall 8-Strip PCR Tube|
|RNase, DNase, pyrogen-free|
|Thermal cyclers for thermal transfer applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok