Axygen 96-well PCR Microplates, barcoded
Constructed with ultra-thin and consistent wall thickness to allow precise thermal transfer for optimum results. Axygen 96-well PCR Microplates are the ideal option for use in PCR thermal transfer and Real-Time PCR applications.
Manufacturer: Axygen Scientific PCR96ABCPBC
- Designed for 0.2mL ABI thermal cycler blocks
- Max. RCF: 4000 x g
- Single or double notched corner
- Non-sterile and nonpyrogenic
- Certified RNase- and DNase-free
- Sealing options: Axymats, heat sealing, adhesive films and foils, flat and domed cap strips
|Yes, bar code on the long side of the plate between well H1-H12|
|ABI Real time PCR 7300, 7500, 7900, qPCR and ABI Sequencing|
|PCR thermal transfer, RT-PCR applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok