Axygen Aerosol Filter Tips, Non-sterile
Prevent cross-contamination of samples. Axygen Aerosol Filter Tips, Non-sterile feature a universal fit. All tips comply with USP 3127 (Heavy Metal Contamination) and are free of leachable additives. Compatible with a variety of pipettes and available in a range of filter sizes.
Manufacturer: Axygen TF350
DescriptionTechnologically advanced filter barrier pipette tips
- Ideal for DNA amplification and microbiological applications where trace contamination can invalidate results
- Filter allows free passage of air while preventing cross-contamination by blocking the passage of aerosols or liquids
- Nonpyrogenic, clear polyethylene filters are free from DNA inhibitors and leachable additives
- Every filter is inserted into the tip robotically to ensure freedom from nuclease contamination
- Packaged in sealed-bottom racks with lids to prevent contamination
|Aerosol Barrier Tip|
|Barrier, Universal Fit|
|Bulk: 1000 Tips/Pk/, 10 Packs/Cs.|
|1 to 300μL|
|DNase, RNase, pyrogen free
USP 3127 (Heavy Metal Contamination).
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok