Axygen™ Gel Documentation Systems
Easily capture publication quality, 16 bit TIFF images
Manufacturer: Axygen™ GDBL1000
Axygen™ Gel Documentation systems easily capture publication quality, 16 bit TIFF images. The systems are quick to set up and have an intuitive user interface for image capture, annotation, and contrast adjustment. Images are easily saved and opened in common gel analysis software for more detailed analysis.
- Auto exposure—you never have to manually manipulate the camera
- Ready-to-use—just connect the computer (computer not included) and load the software
- Long-life dual wavelength transilluminators
- Exceptionally high resolution (5.4 MP) camera
- The cabinet is compact with an ultra-violet (UV) cut-off switch to prevent exposure to UV light if the cabinet door is opened while the UV light is on.
- Darkroom tab lets you select from UV 302, UV 365, Epi White, or Epi Blue (BL system only) light sources, as well as an optional Trans White light illumination tray.
- Auto Exposure tool calculates the optimal exposure time with just a single click. You can also use the Slider tool to manually adjust the exposure time and view an updated live image.
- Select ROI tool allows you to select a region of interest. The Auto Exposure calculations are only based on the selected region. This feature is especially useful for gels that have either intense or faint bands.
- Band Excision tool allows you to temporarily override the safety precautions in the system to view the gel with the lights on.**
- Imaging tools include crop, rotate, resize, contrast, saturation, and zoom. Annotation tools include a variety of text and drawing tools. Finished images can be saved, printed, emailed, or exported for further analysis.
- Transillumination bulbs last for 30,000 hours—which equals over 3.5 years if the bulbs were in continuous use.
- ** Always wear protective eyewear when working with UV light.
- Camera: 5.4 MP image resolution
- Lens: f1.8
- Light Sources: Epi White, Dual wavelength transillumination at 302 nm
- Trans White Light Illumination Tray: Optional
- Field of View: 15 cm x 20 cm
- Cabinet: • Door sensor to prevent accidental exposure to UV; automatically shuts off UV light when door is open; • Safety override, enabling band cutting on the UV transilluminator with automatic turn off after 5 minutes
- Emission Filter:590 nm
- 3-position Filter Slider: No
- Certifications: CE, cTUVus
- Product Footprint: 12 (30.48 cm x 38.1 cm)
- Computer: • Operating system: Mircrosoft™ Windows™ 7 or higher; • Minimum hardware requirements: Intel™ processor, 1.4 GHz processor speed, 2GB RAM, 16GB free hard disk space, 2 USBs
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
PC not included
|Gel Documentation System|
|5.4 MP image resolution|
|Microsoft™ Windows 8 tablet computer, Bluetooth and wireless compatible, or USB to LAN compatible, 10.1 in. touch screen, 2GB of storage for short term data saving|
|30.48 x 38.1 cm (12 x 15 in.)|
|Emission Filter: 590nm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok