Axygen IMAG Handheld Magnetic Beads Separation Devices
Transform low throughput to high throughput separation by a flip of a tube or microplate
Manufacturer: Axygen Scientific IMAG12T
The use of paramagnetic bead based separation devices (MSDs) are an essential accessory in any magnetic bead based purification process. However, traditionally MSDs are not optimized for manual use and most require electrically powered liquid handling systems. The IMAG MSDs, in their tube or microplate formats, are designed to simplify the manual processing of magnetic bead based separation applications including: nucleic acid purification and clean up; cell based assays; and antibody and protein purification.
- Accommodate single tube or 96 well microplate format
- Increase operational efficiency
- Fast separation time: design includes strong magnets providing less than 30 seconds separation time
- Reduce cost of consumable and processing time: designed to hold the plate or tube in place for faster disposal of unwanted liquids, which reduces the need for extra pipetting steps and saves on tips
- Manually operated with low to high throughput capabilities: ideal backup system when your expensive liquid handler is down or there is a power outage
- Optimized for different AxyPrep Mag protocols; magnets address different volumes for tubes and plate types
|Nucleic Acid purification and clean up, cell based assays, Antibody and Protein purification|
|0.5, 1.5 and 2mL screw cap tube|
|Strong magnets providing less than 30 sec. separation time|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok