Axygen PCR Tubes with Flat Cap, 0.2mL
Designed to fit standard 96-well blocks. Axygen PCR Tubes with Flat Cap, 0.2m are constructed of non-sterile polypropylene. Each conical tube features thin and consistent wall thickness. Tight-fitting cap secures contents and prevents evaporation. Available in an assortment of colors.
Manufacturer: Axygen PCR02V
- Quantitative PCR compatible tubes for a wide range of real-time PCR instruments
- Ultra-thin and consistent wall thickness allows precise thermal transfer
- Even insertion cap seals full length for a tight fit that prevents sample evaporation
- Maxymum Recovery option provides ultra-low retention and high yield
- Certified RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- Manufactured with 99.9% pure virgin polypropylene
- Available in a wide variety of colors to support color-coding
|Thin Wall PCR Tube|
|RNase, DNase, pyrogen-free|
|Standard 96-well blocks of real-time PCR instruments and thermal transfer applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok