Gibco™ Bacto™ Casamino Acids, technical
An animal origin (AO) acid hydrolysis of casein.
Manufacturer: Gibco™ 223120
- An animal origin (AO) acid hydrolysis of casein
- Less processing results in higher sodium chloride and iron content
- It has successfully be used in the production of a number of animal health vaccines
- Bacto™ Casamino Acids, technical has been shown to support the growth of Bordetella, Haemophilus, and Vibrio species
- Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers at 2°C to 25°C
AOAC, BAM, COMPF, SMWW, USDA, USP, ISO/DIS, 11014
|Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers, 2°C to 25°C|
|Animal origin, casein|
|Storage conditions: 2°C to 25°C. Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers.|
|AOAC, BAM, COMPF, SMWW, USDA, USP, ISO/DIS, 11014|
|Animal health vaccines, and it has been shown to support the growth of Bordetella, Haemophilus, and Vibrio species|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok