- Can aspiring ballistics experts determine if Sacco and Vanzetti committed this crime?
- Reconstruct the crime scene from evidence, then collect evidence from the scene
- Calculate projectile trajectories using a map of gunshot evidence, ballistics blocks, and trajectory rods
- Learn to predict bullet trajectories using both string and laser techniques
- Characterize ammunition using inactive dummy cartridges, fired bullets, and fired casings
- Use gunshot residue analysis to identify suspects
- Analyze crime scene evidence to support the court case
- A great opportunity for teaching chain of custody and proper evidence collection
- Includes instructions and documents for holding a mock trial
- Includes supporting cross curricular extension activities to address social and political issues
- Want to run more students per experiment simultaneously avoiding stations?
- Need to accommodate multiple sessions or growing Forensic Science classroom sizes?
- Expansion kit provides additional materials for trajectory analysis and bullet measuring experiments
- Set of four ballistics blocks with trajectory rods
- Two lasers with ballistics block adapters
- Three sets of chemical resistant ballistics evidence maps
- Six stainless steel calipers
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok