Thermo Scientific™ Barcoded Latch Racks for Matrix™ Storage Tubes
Create custom arrays with empty ANSI-format racks featuring 2D and linear barcodes and human readable type on three sides and a 2D barcode on the base of the rack.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 4902
Enhance sample storage at low temperatures, including vapor phase Liquid Nitrogen, with Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ barcoded latch racks. Barcoded Latch Racks feature a linear barcode, 2D barcode and human readable rack identification on three sides of the rack for the ultimate in sample tracking. Use in combination with Thermo Scientific 2D barcoded tubes, barcode readers, arrayers and capping equipment.
Superior Storage Rack Design
- Storage in robot-friendly ANSI-footprint rack
- Racks feature linear barcode, human readable ID and 2D barcode for ultimate sample tracking regardless of your barcode system
- Rack barcodes are compatible with our range of VisionMate readers
- Hinged lid rests in “open” position on rack while conducting manual pipetting to prevent contamination of lid sitting on bench
Latch Racks Save Precious Space
- ANSI-format latch racks maximize storage space and are compatible with multichannel manual pipettes or automated liquid handling equipment
- Latch rack lid can be lifted robotically for tube access with high-throughput automated applications
|1.4mL Latch Rack Lids|
|Barcoded Latch Rack|
|0.0473 fl oz.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok