Thermo Scientific Barnstead E-Pure Ultrapure Water Purification Systems
Produce Type 1 ultrapure water with low operating costs using the Thermo Scientific Barnstead E-Pure Ultrapure Water Purification system.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific D4641
Produce Type 1 ultrapure water with low operating costs using Thermo Scientific Barnstead E-Pure Ultrapure Water Purification Systems. Choose from a three- or four-module system. Gain longer cartridge life and benefit from lower operating costs with large cartridges. This system is Ideal for AA, GS, buffer preps, or as a purified feed water source for analytical instruments or labware washers. It is simple to use and easy to maintain.Features:
- System achieves resistivities up to 18.2 MW-cm and TOC levels below 10ppb.
- Virgin polypropylene water pathways prevent recontamination.
- Recirculation pump continuously recirculates water throughout the entire system to maintain water purity and reduce the quantity of wastewater required for rinse-up.
- System is wall-mountable and completely assembled for easy installation.
- Quarter-turn quick release canisters allow for easy cartridge replacement.
- 0.2µm absolute final filter removes bacteria and particulates that could alter your results.
- Digital resistivity meter is automatically temperature-compensated to 25°C, preventing fluctuating readings due to temperature changes.
Optional accessories include Remote Dispenser (D8952), Low Pressure Pump Protector (D2706), and Low Water Level Pump Protector (D0603, D0606). These products, as well as replacement cartridges and consumables, are available separately. For details, contact your sales representative.
O-rings included with cartridge pack (sold separately)
AA, GS, buffer preps, feedwater for analytical instruments or labware washers
If feeding E-Pure from a storage reservoir, Low Water Pump Protector is recommended to protect pump from damage if reservoir water level falls below system requirements. Order separately (D0603 for 120V, D0606 for 240V).
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|18.2MW·cm at 25°C|
|tap or pretreated|
|Up to 2.5L/min|
|100psig (6.9 Bar)|
|7.5 x 35 x 28 in. (19 x 89 x 71cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok