Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure Pro Water Purification System UV PROMO
Suitable for the most demanding laboratory applications, the Barnstead GenPure Pro water purification system delivers ultrapure 18.2 megohm-cm water with consistent quality.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50131950INS
- New flexible dispenser offers a radius of 24 in. (60cm) from the system for filling larger vessels or glassware washing.
- An additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity. Any exceeding of the limiting value is immediately displayed to maximize cartridge life.
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- UV oxidation also reduces organic compounds in the water to ultra-low levels.
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, are all included in one part number.
- Leak detection is standard and will alert user to leaks.
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01 cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ±0.1°C accuracy.
- High precision POM draw-off valve offers dispensing with sterile filter.
- System offers electronic dosing for fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65.0L with <2% accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- System includes RS-232 interface with adjustable send interval for safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.
- Ergonomically designed controller tilts for ease-of-use and better visibility
- Panel offers illuminated four-line alpha-numeric display.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Up to 2L/min|
|2 to 6 bar|
|GenPure Pro ultrapure water system with UV-photo-oxidation and ultrafiltration membrane|
|1 to 5ppb|
|3/4 in. NPT|
|2° - 35°C|
|Barnstead GenPure Pro UV/UF|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok