Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure
Produce Type 1 ultrapure water with consistent quality for your most demanding and sensitive applications with the Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure system.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50131229
Produce Type 1 ultrapure water with consistent quality for your most demanding and sensitive applications with the Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure water purification system. This system offers outstanding control, high-precision and USP-complying conductivity measurement with temperature compensation that can be switched on or off. All GenPure systems exceed international standard ASTM Type I, ISO 3696 Grade 1, ASTM D1193 and CLSI-CLRW.
Integrated feed water monitoring:
- An additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity.
- Any exceeding of the limiting value is immediately displayed maximizing cartridge life.
Online TOC measurement with uV intensity monitoring:
- Real-time TOC monitoring allows continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity.
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements.
- System offers UV Photo-oxidation 185/254nm.
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all included with one part number.
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ± 0.1°C accuracy
Quick-connect cartridge replacement
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings
- RS-232 interface with adjustable sendinterval for safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off
Tilting control panels for easy viewing
- The ergonomically designed controller tilts for optimal key pressing and easy readability
- Illuminated four-line alpha-numeric display
|1 to 5ppb|
|2 to 6 bar|
|Up to 2L/min|
|R 3/4 in.|
|90 to 240V|
|2° to 35°C|
|GenPure ultrapure water system with UV-photo-oxidation and TOC monitor|
|90 to 240V 50/60Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok