Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus Ultrapure Water Purification System PROMO
Simultaneously dispense Type 1 ultrapure water from up to three dispensers using the Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus Ultrapure Water Purification System.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50136172PR
- Ergonomic dispensing arm provides precise volume dosing at the press of a button.
- Flexible dispenser offers positions including turned, height adjusted or extended toward your vessel.
- Provides access to all system controls at your fingertips.
- Includes remote dispenser.
- For increased flexibility, add one or two more xCAD Plus dispensers.
- Additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity.
- If the quality of the feed water drops below the set value, a fault message will immediately be displayed.
- Real-time TOC monitoring offers continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity.
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements.
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- UV oxidation also reduces organic compounds in the water to ultra-low levels.
- An error message is displayed when internal leaks are detected.
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all are included in one part number.
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ± 0.1°C accuracy.
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation.
- Electronic dosing yields fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65 L with <2% accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval offers safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.
|18.2MΩ·cm at 25°C|
|Up to 2 L/min|
|90 to 240 V|
|2 to 35°C|
|1 to 5 ppb|
|0.1 to 6 bar|
|UV/UF - TOC (wall version)|
|90 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok