Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ Hose Nipple Cartridges
Purify water up to 75 L/hr using these hose nipple cartridges, ideal for routine lab work including pretreatment.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ D8904
Purify water volumes up to 75L/hr using cost-efficient Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ Hose Nipple Cartridges. Ideal for softening, deionization, and organic and chlorine removal applications, these cartridges are for use with the simple cartridge holder that easily mounts to the wall. Designed for non-pressure applications, these cartridges include 3/8″ barb hose connections on each end. They provide the ability to see when resin is exhausted in specific cartridges by a color change indicator. Constructed of 100% virgin polypropylene cartridge, the system is customizable and an ideal option for routine laboratory work.
- Ideal for small volume applications
- Same superior quality resins used in B-Pure cartridges
- Constructed of 100% virgin polypropylene cartridge
- Includes 3/8 in. barb hose connections on each end
- D8822, D8950, and D8951 cartridges include tapered straight nipple for 3/8 in. ID tubing
- Color change indicator that identifies when resin is exhausted in specific cartridges
|Barnstead Water Purification System|
|Up to 75 L/hr.|
|Full Size Organic Removal|
|Hose Nipple Cartridge|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok