Thermo Scientific Barnstead LabTower TII Water Purification System
Convert tap water into high-purity water with the Thermo Scientific Barnstead LabTower TII Water Purification System, a complete solution integrating purification and tank.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50132393
Convert tap water into high-purity water with the Thermo Scientific Barnstead LabTower TII Water Purification System, a complete solution integrating purification and tank. This high-tech system is designed to continuously recirculate purified reservoir water to preserve water quality even during periods of inactivity. Conserve bench space with this stand-alone design which includes an integrated 100L reservoir. Castors allow for easy relocation within the lab.
Consistent water quality:
- Type 2 laboratory water meets ASTM Type II, CSLS-CLRW and ISO 3696 international standards.
- The LabTower is designed to continuously recirculate purified reservoir water to preserve water quality even during periods of inactivity.
Compact mobile design:
- Three system options are available with permeate flows of 20, 40 or 60L/hr.
- Stand-alone design with integrated 100L reservoir takes up zero bench space.
- Castors allow easy relocation.
- Systems can be upgraded later to accommodate growing water demands.
Two ways to dispense water:
- Dispense directly from the system via the dispensing valve for calibration solutions, reagent preparation, filling of containers, general rinsing purposes, etc.
- Dispense from the reservoir to supply autoclaves, dishwashers, ultrapure water systems, etc.
Integrated 100L reservoir:
- Up to 100L of high purity water is ready for dispensing when needed.
- High purity polypropylene reservoir is opaque to light.
- Conical bottom allows complete emptying for efficient cleaning and disinfection.
- Adjustable setting for reservoir volume can be programmed for times when demand is low, allowing you to only store water that you can use.
Clear information on system display:
- The large four-line display is code-protected to prevent accidental changes in system settings.
- Illuminated and easily readable, the display provides information on resistivity or conductivity and operating mode status, such as “roduction”, “stand-by” or sanitization and volume of the reservoir in percent.
- LabTower TII has been developed to meet or exceed GLP requirements.
- Recorded and traceable data can be obtained by print-out via the RS-232 interface and accessory printer.
- Highly qualified and precise measurement of the conductivity is ensured by the cell constant of 0.01 cm-1 to an accuracy of ±0.1°C.
- 5µm prefilter and activated carbon in the combi-filter cartridge protect the RO membrane from free chlorine and particles.
- Hardness stabilizing cartridge protects the reverse osmosis stage from hard water.
Reverse osmosis and reservoir:
- Pretreated water is pressure-forced through the permeable reverse osmosis module removing 97- 99% of all inorganic ions and 99% of dissolved organic substances, as well as microorganisms and particles.
- The built-in 100L reservoir has a conical bottom outlet to optimize cleaning and sanitization.
Ion exchange and UV:
- RO membrane removes up to 99% of impurities. All remaining ions are removed by the low TOC, high-purity resins in the ion exchange cartridge.
- Irradiation with UV light (TII units with UV option only) eliminates any bacteria or germs that are present.
|10 to 1MΩ·cm|
|2° - 35°C|
|LabTower TII 60 with 3L/min pump|
|0.1 to 1.0μS/cm|
|2 to 6 bar|
|Barnstead LabTower TII 60 with 3L/min pump|
|60L/hr. at 15°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok