Thermo Scientific Barnstead MegaPure Glass Stills
Obtain high purity water from distillation using Thermo Scientific Barnstead Mega-Pure Glass Stills, constructed of non-leaching components.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A440267
Obtain high purity water from distillation using Thermo Scientific Barnstead Mega-Pure Glass Stills, constructed of non-leaching components. These glass stills effectively remove inorganic solids, organics with boiling points higher than water, bacteria and pyrogens. Available in five production capacities, units are easily wall- or bench-mounted. Maximum purity is provided from the vertical condenser design. Gain easy access for cleaning with the quick release cover.Features:
- Contact with only glass, quartz and PTFE components ensures ultimate purity and eliminates cross-contamination.
- Vertical condenser design provides maximum purity.
- High temperature cutoff shuts down the still if the temperature is too high, preventing heating element burnout.
- Quick-release cover provides easy cleaning access.
- Connection to optional Automatic Connection System (ACS) assures a 24-hour automatic system.
- Stills include feedwater solenoid valve for automatic operation.
- Stills produce water with a resistivity of 1 to 10MW-cm, depending on feedwater quality.
- Compact, easy-to-use 1L/hr. glass still
- Available with or without a storage bottle
MP-3A, MP-6A and MP-11A:
- For larger volume demands with storage and options (3.4 to 13L/hr.)
- Features built-in deionizer for pretreated feed to boiler
- Distillate cooler allows product water to be used as it is produced, cooling it from 85°C (185°F) to about 55°C (131°F) for ease of handling
- No need to wait for cooling
Optional accessories include single or dual cartridge deionizers (D440046 or D440066), adapter kits (440376 or 440375), and replacement cartridges (D400377, D400499 or D440265). Storage options include bottles (413964, 410535, 413934, 410164), or Automated Collection System (B440704). All sold separately; contact your sales representative for details.
This product is not available in all regions.
Feed water solenoid valve for automatic operation
Water supply and storage reservoir
Dual Solenoid required if using pretreated (DI, distilled, RO) feedwater:
- 440236 - for use with MP-1 (240V), MP-3A, MP-6A, and MP-11A
- RY798X2A - for use with MP-1 (120V)
Deionization Cartridges required for MP-12A:
- D440046 - Single Cartridge Deionizer (D1)
- D440066 - Dual Cartridge Deionizer (D2)
All accessories sold separately
Buffer/reagent prep, glassware washing, dishwasher feed
|20 to 100psi|
|85 to 96.7°C|
|MP-1 w/6L bottle|
|4° to 37°C|