Thermo Scientific Barnstead MegaPure Glass Stills
Obtain high purity water from distillation using Thermo Scientific Barnstead Mega-Pure Glass Stills, constructed of non-leaching components.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A440266
Obtain high purity water from distillation using Thermo Scientific Barnstead Mega-Pure Glass Stills, constructed of non-leaching components. These glass stills effectively remove inorganic solids, organics with boiling points higher than water, bacteria and pyrogens. Available in five production capacities, units are easily wall- or bench-mounted. Maximum purity is provided from the vertical condenser design. Gain easy access for cleaning with the quick release cover.Features:
- Contact with only glass, quartz and PTFE components ensures ultimate purity and eliminates cross-contamination.
- Vertical condenser design provides maximum purity.
- High temperature cutoff shuts down the still if the temperature is too high, preventing heating element burnout.
- Quick-release cover provides easy cleaning access.
- Connection to optional Automatic Connection System (ACS) assures a 24-hour automatic system.
- Stills include feedwater solenoid valve for automatic operation.
- Stills produce water with a resistivity of 1 to 10MW-cm, depending on feedwater quality.
- Compact, easy-to-use 1L/hr. glass still
- Available with or without a storage bottle
MP-3A, MP-6A and MP-11A:
- For larger volume demands with storage and options (3.4 to 13L/hr.)
- Features built-in deionizer for pretreated feed to boiler
- Distillate cooler allows product water to be used as it is produced, cooling it from 85°C (185°F) to about 55°C (131°F) for ease of handling
- No need to wait for cooling
Optional accessories include single or dual cartridge deionizers (D440046 or D440066), adapter kits (440376 or 440375), and replacement cartridges (D400377, D400499 or D440265). Storage options include bottles (413964, 410535, 413934, 410164), or Automated Collection System (B440704). All sold separately; contact your sales representative for details.
This product is not available in all regions.
Feed water solenoid valve for automatic operation
Water supply and storage reservoir
Dual Solenoid required if using pretreated (DI, distilled, RO) feedwater:
- 440236 - for use with MP-1 (240V), MP-3A, MP-6A, and MP-11A
- RY798X2A - for use with MP-1 (120V)
Deionization Cartridges required for MP-12A:
- D440046 - Single Cartridge Deionizer (D1)
- D440066 - Dual Cartridge Deionizer (D2)
All accessories sold separately
Buffer/reagent prep, glassware washing, dishwasher feed
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|20 to 100psi|
|85 to 96.7°C|
|4° to 37°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.