Thermo Scientific Barnstead Smart2Pure Water Purification System
Convert tap water to both ASTM Type 1 and Type 2 water with the compact, all-in-one Thermo Scientific Barnstead Smart2Pure Water Purification System.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50129872
Convert tap water to both ASTM Type 1 and Type 2 water with the compact, all-in-one Thermo Scientific Barnstead Smart2Pure Water Purification System. This complete system produces 3 or 6 liters of ultra-pure water per hour. The Smart2Pure 3 and 6 feature a built-in 6L reservoir to store the Type 2 water, while the Smart2Pure 12 offers the choice of a 30 or 60L reservoir for customizable storage capacity. Dispensing is easy and features variable speed to control flow, and the display can be tilted for optimal reading. Position this system on the bench or mount on the wall.
- Water purification progresses through independent cartridges with Aquastop quick connects for fast replacement.
- Module 1 offers a combination of pretreatment and the reverse osmosis membrane.
- Module 2 includes a polishing cartridge that contains high-quality ultrapure resin for consistent purity and long cartridge life.
- Dispensing is easy and features variable speed to control flow.
- The display can be tilted for optimal reading.
- Optional UV bulb and UF ultrafilter are available to customize ultrapure water.
Smart integrated 6L reservoir for the Smart2Pure 3 and 6:
- Constructed with pigment-free materials
- Conical bottom outlet for complete draining and efficient cleaning and disinfection
Smart2Pure 12 offers reservoir options, either 30 or 60L:
- Large opening allows easy and effective cleaning by hand.
- Sterile venting filter/reservoir overflow protects against contamination by microorganisms.
- Optional CO2 absorber prevents TOC value increases from drawn-in CO2.
- Polyethylene reservoir is opaque to light.
- Recirculation pump protects the high purity water from bacterial growth during standstills and maintains the low conductivity value.
- Wall-mount is optional for simple space-savings.
- Conical bottom outlet allows for complete draining and efficient cleaning and disinfection.
Optional Hand Dispenser:
- Gain increased flexibility by adding a hand dispenser with 3m cord (Part #50138221)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Type 1 and Type 2|
|Type 1: 0.055μS/cm, Type 2: 0.067 to 0.1μS/cm|
|1 to 6 bar|
|3L/hr. at 10°C|
|Internal 6L tank with vent filter, RO/pretreatment cartridge,ultrapure polisher cartridge, sterile 0.2μm filter,pressure regulator and UV lamp.|
|Type 1: 18.2MΩ·cm at 25°C, Type 2: 10 to 15MΩ·cm at 25°C|
|1 to 5ppb|
|100 to 240V|
|Smart2Pure 3 UV|
|100 to 240V 50/60Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.