Thermo Scientific Barnstead TII Type 2 Water System
This item is no longer available and has been replaced by the next generation of Barnstead Water Purification Systems.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific D14031DEL
This item is no longer available and has been replaced by the next generation of Barnstead Water Purification Systems. The recommended replacement for this product is the Thermo Scientific Barnstead Pacific TII water purification system.
- Green/yellow/red indicator lights simplify operation with detailed status on alert information.
- System is available in 12L and 24L/hr. production rates with 30L or 60L storage tanks for a variety of application needs.
- System monitors water at all points including feedwater, RO water, final product water.
- System measures resistivity and temperature.
- Removable display can be mounted up to 10 ft. (3m) from unit for added flexibility.
- Space-saving design: unit can be wall-mounted or placed on benchtop UV lamp status can be monitored on display to ensure bacterial-free, low-organic water.
- Cartridge disconnects easily for simple, fast replacement.
- Fluorinated PE reservoir eliminates leaching of organic materials and protects against contamination.
- Direct dispensing offers options of volumetric (0.25 to 60L) or timed dispense.
- Multi-step purification combines pretreatment, reverse osmosis, deionization, UV oxidation and filtration in one.
- System easily dispenses from unit or reservoir.
- Exclusive flow pattern and unique water storage and recirculation system continuously maintain stored water.
- Smart controls monitor critical system data and automate operation, ensuring maximum water quality.
- Sophisticated multifunctional display provides real-time information on water quality, system performance and diagnostics.
- Intuitive multifunction main menu has push-button controls to monitor critical system data.
- System allows easy access to alarm information, setup data and real-time operational readings such as water purity, percent RO rejection, cartridge status and reservoir levels.
Optional accessories include remote dispensers, printer, cutoff float, interlock cable, storage reservoirs, bottles and replacement consumables. These products are available separately. For details, contact your sales representative.
- Wall bracket
- RO membrane(s)
- UV lamp
- Start-Up Kit (D502138)
- Storage reservoir
- Media prep
- Buffer preps
- Glassware washing
- Equipment feed
- Type 1 Water system feed
|15M?·cm at 25°C|
|30 to 100psig (2 to 6.9 bar)|
|0.067 to 0.1 µS/cm|
|1 to 5ppb|
|4° to 40°C|
|Discontinued; replacement product is 50132131|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok