Corning™ Basal Cell Culture Liquid Media - DMEM and Ham's F-12, 50/50 Mix
Used for culture of epithelial, endothelial, and granulosa cell types under low serum conditions. Corning™ Basal Cell Culture Liquid Media - DMEM and Ham's F-12, 50/50 Mix has low levels of endotoxin, and absence of contamination.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 15090CM
- Modification of Basal Medium Eagle (BME) containing four-fold concentrations of the amino acids and vitamins found in BME
- Fifty-fifty mixture of DMEM and F-12, originally formulated for rat neuroblastoma cells and MDCK cells
- Serum-free growth may be possible with appropriate protein supplements
- Ham's F-12 media is based on Ham's F-10 medium with increased concentrations of choline, inositol, putrescine, and several amino acids
- Formulation of DMEM/Ham's F-12 contains L-glutamine
|DMEM and Ham's F-12, 50/50 Mix|
|6 x 1L|
|To assess growth promotion and cytotoxicity characteristics|
|2° to 8°C|
|7 to 7.4|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok