BD Clay Adams Compact II Centrifuge
Compact, portable unit for micro or semi-micro work and blood separations
Manufacturer: BD 420225
Low noise unit ideal in physician's office, ward lab or other small laboratories.
- Capacity: 6 tubes (17 x 120mm)
- Fixed speed/force: 3200rpm/1163 x g
- Fixed-angle rotor will accommodate 2 x 15mL tubes
- 30-minute timer with a “hold” function allows for continuous operation
- Low temperature rise helps to protect specimen analytes
- Aluminum base is mounted on three rubber suction feet
- Unit comes equipped with an attached, shatter-resistant Lexan cover with a built-in safety interlock switch
- Cover has a seal to minimize aerosol emissions
Dimensions: 10.5L x 14.5H (open)/8.5H (closed) (26.7 x 35.6/21.6cm). Net weight: 12.75 lb. (6.8kg). For 120V 60Hz.
|12.75 lb. (6.8kg)|
|Attached, shatter-resistant Lexan cover with a built-in safety interlock switch; Cover has a seal to minimize aerosol emissions|
|6 Place Rotor|
|1,163 x G|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok