Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
BD GasPak™ 100 Systems
Vented and non-vented models
Supplier: BD 260626
Includes: 5 O.D. × 9 in.H (13 × 23cm) polycarbonate jar; lid with O-ring gasket (vented or non-vented, depending on model); clamp/thumbscrew assembly; catalyst reaction chamber; two catalyst charges; autoclavable, stainless-steel Petri dish rack with clips; culture tube holder. Vented model also supplied with rubber hose and tubing clamp.
Requires : Non-vented model (and vented model if tank system not used) requires disposable gas generator envelope.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
- Provide all the components necessary to produce anaerobic, microaerophilic, or CO2-enriched aerobic atmospheres
- Hold twelve 100 × 15mm Petri dishes or 13 culture tubes
- Both vented and non-vented models are available to meet a wide variety of needs
- Non-vented model for anaerobic procedures
- Vented model for evacuation-replacement systems that use tank gases
|100 x 15 mm Petri Dishes (12) or Culture Tubes (13)|
|Generation of anaerobic, microaerophilic (reduced oxygen) or CO2-enriched environments|
|Clamp/thumbscrew assembly, catalyst chamber, 2 catalyst charges, petri dish rack, culture tube holder, rubber hose|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok